-->

November 8, 2013

Here Goes Nothing...

The hubs told me I should start a blog awhile ago. Now that I'm a full time stay-at-home mom I have 2 (brief) nap times during the day that I use to get things done. With Christmas rapidly approaching, recently my time has been spent scouring Pinterest for gift ideas. 

As a result of now being a full time stay-at-home mom, our previous DINK status is now SIK (?!), so this year I'm getting crafty for Christmas so we can save some cash but still give meaningful, heartfelt gifts. We'll see how this turns out.

Due to my previously-mentioned Pinterest addiction, I have a lot of ideas spinning in my brain. In an effort to give a little love and inspiration back, I will (hope to? plan to?) share the crafty ideas as I go. I'm no expert in any of this, I just like a little creativity and fun to brighten my day. Hope you enjoy!